Following are the causes of heart disease and how to cure heart disease. keeping a tab on your eating habit and bringing some changes in lifestyle can solve many problems.
The increased causes of heart disease in modern days is due to:
1. Strain and stress of modern lifestyle.
2. Continuous intake of foods which lack vitamins and minerals
3. Intake of too much fats
4. Consumption of stimulants like tea, coffee, etc regularly.
5. Intake of tobacco or alcohol
6. Disturbed digestion
7. Worry and other destructive emotions which further restrict the blood supply to the heart causing considerable strain
How to cure heart disease
1. Fasting for 2-3 days on tender coconut water along with raw and conservatively cooked vegetables or fruit for a few weeks
2. Ash gourd juice and banana stem juice should be taken in small quantities twice a day
3. Avoiding salt and spices will have a relieving effect in bringing back normalcy
4. Spinal bath twice or thrice a day to tone up the nerves
5. Cooling wet bandage may be applied on the abdomen for about 45 minutes twice or thrice a day.
6. Barefooted short walks on grassy lawn would be advisable
7. Doing ones daily work with a positive attitude without any mental exertion
8. Non-violent pranayama to be practiced every morning
9. Meditation for at least half an hour in the morning and evening to calm the mind.
Apples: Being rich in potassium, they area very effective cure.
Grapes: They tone up the heat and are helpful in cardiac pain and palpitation. It can be taken in fresh juice form.
So if u ask how to prevent heart disease, the above methods can also be used for prevention.