1. God is the dispeller of ignorance, sorrow and fear. He is the bestower of Eternal Happiness. Know Him. He ever dwelleth in thee.
2. Cultivate a very strong faith in God. Faith is the gateway to God. Faith can work wonders.
3. Put your heart, mind, intellect and soul even in your smallest act. This is the secret of success.
4. Be temperate in eating, drinking, sleeping, amusing and in all other things.
5. Follow the correct principles of living. Strive for health, strength, success and God-realisation.
6. Give. Give. Give. Give freely and spontaneously. Give everything. Here lies the secret of abundance.
7. Always act with faith and determination. Be firm in your resolve and fiery in your determination. Have an iron will.
8. Let bygones be bygones. Let the past be buried. There is a brilliant future for you. Exert.Exert. Exert.
9. Be always cheerful and smile away your worries. Develop your will by eradicating desires, egoism and hatred.
10. Sensual indulgence leads you to destruction. Renunciation leads to Immortality. Give up clinging and attachment.
11. Right thoughts make right deeds, right actions and an admirable character. Therefore develop right thinking.
12. Keep the reason pure. Free yourself from egoistic notions. Destroy I-ness and mine-ness. Attain liberation. Be free. Enjoy Bliss.
13. Serve. Love. Give. Restrain (the Indriyas and mind). Be good. Do good. Be kind. Be pure. Be patient.
14. Grow. Expand. Evolve. Destroy separateness. Mix with all. Develop cosmic love. Become selfless.
15. Be vigilant and diligent. Watch and pray. Fast and meditate. Persevere. Destroy fear,worry and anxiety.
16. Serve Sadhus. Have Satsanga. Sing the Names of the Lord. Live in seclusion for a month. Live on milk and fruits. Meditate.
17. “Who am I? What is Samsara? What is Brahman? What is bondage? What is freedom? What is Maya? What is Avidya?” Do Vichara.
18. Become dispassionate. Calm the mind. Have a one-pointed and a balanced state of mind always.
19. Embrace spirituality. Practise purity. Do charity. Develop nobility. Cultivate magnanimity. Attain Divinity.
20. Have purification. Do concentration. Cultivate reflection. Practise meditation. Achieve perfection.